Not many people know that the basic cause of cancer was revealed before 1923 and the discovery was awarded with Nobel Prize in medicine in 1931. This important information is kept hidden from the large public. German scientist Otto Heinrich Warburg (1883-1970), who received the Nobel Prize for the discovery of the basic causes of cancer, showed that cancer is the result of anti physiological ways of life. According to his research, unhealthy food that is acidifying the human body and physical inactivity create an acidic environment poorly stocked with oxygen. “All normal cells have an absolute need for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without it. This is a rule without exception“, said Dr. Warburg.
Cancer is nothing more than a defense mechanism, which our cells use to survive in the acidic environment in the absence of oxygen. In his book “The metabolism of tumors,” Dr. Warburg showed that all carcinogenic forms meet two fundamental conditions: blood acidity and hypoxia (lack of oxygen). According to his research, cancer cells are anaerobic (do not breathe oxygen) and cannot survive in the presence of high concentrations of oxygen. Cancer cells can survive only with the help of glucose in an environment without oxygen. As a conclusion, healthy cells live in the alkaline environment full of oxygen, while cancer cells live in an acidic environment poor in oxygen. Our body is more acid or more alkaline, depending on what we eat. Acidic or alkaline condition is measured by the pH scale from 0 to 14, where 7 is neutral zone. From 0-7 is acidic, and 7-14 is alkaline. In order to function properly should have a slightly alkaline pH above 7. Healthy people have blood pH level between 7.40 and 7.45. Blood constantly regulates itself to prevent going in metabolic acidity. But some food and acidified blood pollutes the body.
What are the foods that acidify the body?
- The most acidic food is refined sugar. Its pH is 2.1. Refined sugar and all its derivatives don’t contain any protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals in it, only refined carbohydrates, which are damaging the pancreas.
- All types of meat.
- Animal products: milk, cheese, cream, yoghurt, eggs.
- Refined salt.
- Refined flour and all its derivatives such as bread, pasta, cakes, biscuits etc.
- Processed and canned foods which contain preservatives, artificial colors, flavors, stabilizers, etc.
- Synthetic antibiotics and generally all pharmaceutical drugs.
What are the foods which alkalize the body?
- Water which is very important for the production of oxygen.
- All raw vegetables.
- All raw fruits, even lemon which inside the body has a very high degree of alkalinity.
- Whole grains
- Honey ( very high alkalinity)
- Green plants which contain chlorophyll which is very alkaline.
Physical activity helps maintaining the alkalinity of the body because exercises pump oxygen throughout the body. Sedentary way of life is very harmful.