Lipoma affects many people nowadays. A lipoma is a benign tumor composed of adipose tissue, which is actually body fat. It can occur on almost any part of the body: the back, on the neck, on the arms, but also on the face or other parts of the body. This condition usually affects people over 40, but there are also cases when younger can have lipoma as well.
Homemade remedy to remove lipoma
Doctors generally recommend a surgical procedure to remove the lipoma. However, you should be aware that lipoma can also be cured with the help of some natural remedies. In the post today you will find a natural remedy, very easy to be prepared and extremely efficient in removing the cysts without side effects. You should apply your treatment directly on the skin. You will need only two ingredients: flour and honey. Here is how to do it and indications to apply the treatment:
- Mix equal amounts of honey and flour, until you obtain a pasty mixture.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and then cover it with bandage.
- Let is stay like this for 48 hours.
- Then, rinse with warm water and repeat the procedure.
- In a couple of days, you will notice that the lipoma will get smaller.
Another natural treatment for lipoma is a paste made with an egg yolk and two tablespoons of salt. Mix these two ingredients and rub this remedy on the adipose tissue 4 times a day. This treatment also provides amazing results.