In Japanese culture it is believed that each finger has a connection with 2 body organs. According to this theory, it is possible to cure a large amount of disease in only 5 minutes. The name of the treatments is Jin shin Jitsu and it is part of Japanese alternative medicine. Using these techniques you stimulate certain parts of your hands, which has a positive influence over your emotional balance. The most important part is the finger, especially the significant and important points that can regulate our energy which is essential for our physical and emotional health.
How to apply the treatment?
The treatment consists in pressing and holding a certain finger tightly with the other hand for 3 to 5 minutes. After that you should take deep breaths and, at the end, you need to massage the fingers on both hands. The average time you should allocate to a treatment session is 30 minutes.
You may find below a scheme which will explain you the connection between fingers and organs:
- The thumb is connected to the spleenwort and stomach; depression and anxiety. You should massage your thumb if you have stomach pain, skin issues, headache and nervousness.
- The index finger is linked to the kidneys and urinary bladder; discontent, fear and confusion. It helps to apply the treatment to this finger if you experience the following physical symptoms: tooth pain, digestion problems, pain in the muscles and the back.
- The middle finger is connected to the liver and yolky bitter; indetermination, irritability and rage. The physical symptoms that can be treated by massaging this finger are: migraine, menstrual pain, tiredness and headaches.
- The ring finger is linked to the lungs and large intestines; fear, negativity and sadness. The physical symptoms are respiratory problems, asthma, skin condition and problems with digestion.
- The pinkie is connected to the heart and small intestine; anxiety, nervousness and lack of self-confidence. The physical symptoms that can be cured by applying the treatment to this finger are: heart diseases, sore throat and bone problems.