Our bodies are exposed to environmental toxins all the time. Sugar, refined carbs & foodlike products, pesticides, heavy metals, parasites, viruses, bacteria, stress, spiritual shallowness, hormone disrupters, and masking your own personal truth are only some of them.
While allopathic medicine tells us the answer to these disorders is chemical substances, a much better option would be to actually remove the issue from its main cause.
- Diet: eliminate all wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, processed and fried foods. Keep a food elimination journal. Notice nausea, fatigue, bloating or itching after ingesting each food. Avoid SUGAR, aspartame, MSG, trans fats, hydrogenated oils like canola or vegetable oil. Do not indulge in excessive caffeine and alcohol. Consume healthy fats like coconut, avocado, omega-3’s, olive oil or nuts and seeds.
- Colon cleanse: Normally, you should be having 2-3 BMs/day. Constipation is a disease. Drink plenty of distilled or fluoride free water, aloe Vera water, coconut kefir and consume ginger, garlic, fennel, bentonite clay or activated charcoal to remove toxins. Indian gooseberry or triphala is a great colon cleanse. Coffee enemas can be used as both colon and liver cleanser.
- Parasites: Fight them with wormwood, black walnut hull, cloves. Cinnamon, garlic, coconut oil, psyllium husks, bentonite clay and coffee enemas are invaluable.
- Kidney cleanse: organic cranberry juice, apple cider vinegar, lukewarm lemon water, magnesium and Epsom salt baths. Helpful substances are horsetail, Flor essence tea along with Uva Ursi capsules, Ginger, Goldenrod tincture, Vitamin B-6, Black Cherry Concentrate, and Vegetable Glycerin. Stay away from pesticides as they cause kidney failure.
- Heavy Metals: Chlorella, cilantro, high sulfur foods like cabbage, onions, garlic and brussels sprouts are excellent natural chelators. Avoid unnecessary vaccines which contain heavy metals. Zeolite clay and activated charcoal are great chelators.
- Liver cleanse: milk thistle, burdock root, dandelion root, beets, Jerusalem artichokes, garlic, turmeric or curcumin, fermented foods, and castor oil packs on abdomen to pull out toxins. Teas like tulsi and dandelion also support a healthy liver. Lugol’s iodine is also supportive of metabolism and liver detox.
- Skin: It can be affected by slathering lotions, makeup, deodorants or fragrances. Infrared saunas, sweating, hot yoga, Epsom salt baths, and dry brush to get your lymph system to remove chemicals. Exercise and good sweat is needed daily.
- Lymphatic system: This is the sewer system of the body. Movement, deep breathing, walking, rebounding, yoga and dry brushing are excellent for lymph movement. Lymph soft massages can remove toxins from the body.