Healers are those people who are able to facilitate other people’s healing process at physical, psychological, and spiritual level. It’s essential to know that healers do not heal another person. Nature does the healing. What actually healers do is act as a catalyst as they know how to use the natural energy around them to promote healing.
You may be one of those healers without even knowing that. These signs show that you are a healer and you don’t know it!
- You are empathic, which means that you feel others’ emotions or experiences as physical sensations.
- People around you don’t get sick easily and they consider relaxing being around you.
- There is a history of healers in your family.
- You experienced anxiety or mood disorders at a certain moment of your life.
- It comes natural for you to find solutions for making other people’s lives better even when this doesn’t bring you any benefits.
- You are a doctor, a nurse, a massage therapist, a counselor, a veterinarian.
- If you are in a public place you can feel if there has been a fight or disagreement.
- People feel comfortable to talk to you about their problems. You always listen to them, but sometimes this is because it is easy to take on too much.
- You tend to feel drained after a day with a lot of social interaction.
- You have the ability to make animals and small children feel comfortable, even when they are shy around others.
- A lot of strangers share tell you their life stories.
- Your palms tend to feel like they are buzzing, vibrating, or pulsating.
- You always offer your support to your friends and family members.
- People always feel comfortable visiting you.
- You have often headaches, digestive issues, neck and shoulder pains.
- People ask for your advice when they have romantic or job related problems.
- You cannot live without being connected with nature. Breathing fresh air is absolutely necessary for you.
- You study natural healing methods.
- You believe in the healing properties of crystals.
If you are interested to learn more about being a healer, take a look at the video below!